America’s Customer Festival – Las Vegas
I’m happy to say that I’ll be the closing keynote speaker at America’s Customer Festival, September 15-16, 2014, in Las Vegas. It’s an exciting conference with speakers focusing on several important topics:
- Loyalty, Engagement, Experience, and Omni Channel
- Big Data, Payments, and CRM
There’s a lot there to work with, and I’ll be presenting a variety of practical customer-facing strategies based on, of course, brain and behavior science.
In every keynote, I strive to entertain and inform, and in particular work hard to be sure everyone walks away with at least a few takeaways they can apply as soon as they get back to the office. I know it’s working when I see people in the audience grab a pen and start scribbling!
I’m excited by the prospect of meeting some of my fellow speakers – the total runs over 50, and these are just a few of them:
- Stormy Simon, President, Overstock.com
- Joseph Pine, Author, The Experience Economy, Mass Customization, Authenticity, and Infinite Possibility
- Douglas Merrill, CEO & Founder, ZestFinance, Former CIO, Google
- Patrick Martin, Marketing Analytics and Product Manager, Zappos
- Stacie Herring, Senior Director, Digital Product Management, Capital One
- Simon Bradley, Vice President, Marketing – North America, Virgin Atlantic Airlines
- Full Speaker List
The venue is The Venetian in Las Vegas, an awesome property, in case you need further inducement to attend.
If you plan to be there, be sure to let me know. I enjoy connecting with my readers – I always learn something new!