There’s currently just one regular global event that brings neuromarketers from around the world together: the Neuromarketing World Forum. The next edition will be in Sao Paulo, Brazil, March 6-8, 2013. We’re partnering with the Forum to offer Neuromarketing readers a registration discount, but first check out the amazing list of speakers:
- Leon Zurawicki, author of Neuromarketing: Exploring the Brain of the Consumer
- Gemma Calvert, Founder of Neurosense Limited
- Carl Marci, Co-founder and CEO of Innerscope Research
- Christophe Morin, CEO of SalesBrain
- Roger Dooley, skip the “amazing” modifier, but your host here and author of Brainfluence
- Many, many more – check out the list!
Here’s the best part – Neuromarketing readers can save a cool 20% on registration by using the code dooley591 when registering. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the NWF registration page and click “register now.”
- Select the days you want to attend.
- A box to enter your NMSBA membership ID will automagically appear – enter dooley591 in this box!
(Sorry, this discount can’t be combined with other discounts for NMSBA members, students, etc.)
I’m really looking forward to meeting in person many neuromarketing experts I’ve only known virtually, not to mention connecting with Neuromarketing and Brainfluence readers for the first time! I hope to see you there!